Saturday, September 10, 2011

NEW SITE / BLOG

So, I figured that if I am gonna be updating the Film Bizarro Productions page frequently, I need to make it a blog. It's been ages since I last updated the old one. So here's the new page, it will serve as the official website for Film Bizarro Productions (Récompence still has http://www.filmbizarro.com/recompence/).

As you can see, I have also added a list of in-production-films as well as films that might not be made (or at least not for a long time). Hope you enjoy that little page, which you should if you like our films!

You can download Video Geisteskrank and My Monster through the Filmography-page, and you can also watch trailers, etc. there.

I will use this blog for more personal posts regarding filmmaking as well so if you wanna keep track on my thoughts (why would you?) and what I'm working on right now, make sure to check back now and then!

So let's start with that right away:
I am currently working on getting a film made before the end of the year. This is not Dust Box, but a film I came up with just a few days ago, which I think will be a lot of fun to make. I can't reveal yet what it will be, but it's a bit different to what I've done so far (but not entirely).

No comments:

Post a Comment